The Bear Lab welcomes applications from postdocs and graduate students.
We currently have an open Technical Associate position. The posting can be found here.
Undergrads -- Looking for a UROP?
To check for available UROP positions go to mit.edu/urop
All interested undergraduates will need to:
- provide an updated CV or resume
- provide a 1 page letter describing:
- their area(s) of interest and knowledge in neuroscience
- statement about how the applicant expects to benefit from working in the Bear lab and/or what the applicant hopes to contribute to the Bear lab
- provide a letter(s) of recommendation from a professor or senior professional if requested
- provide a copy of academic transcripts if requested